Pantech Pocket rooted easy with SuperOneClick 2.3.3!
Just follow this instruction:
1) Turn ON USB Debugging mode.
Settings -> Aplications -> Development -> USB debugging -> ON
2) Install drivers.
a. Download PantechPCSuite from pantechusa.com
b. Install PantechPCSuite
c. Uninstall PantechPCSuite (!!! We need drivers only !!!)
3) Connect you Pocket to PC using USB-microUSB cabel.
4) Download SuperOneClick at here SuperOneClick | shortfuse.org
a. extract all files to your hard disc.
5) Check Development connection (optional)
a. Windows -> Run -> cmd
b. Go to your SuperOneClick dir (ex. C:\SuperOneClick)
c. run comand adb kill-server
d. run comand adb devices
You should see you device, screensgot like.
6) Run SuperOneClick and click Root.
Getting into Recovery and/or Fastboot Mode
Hold "Home Button" + "Volume Down" + "Power"
If only "Triangle shows on screen" let go of all buttons and press home once and recovery should be there.
Hold "Menu Button" + "Volume Up" + "Power"